Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I came back!!

Hello there, yes I came back -what a shock I am posting for a second time.

So I promised that I would tell you about my business. Well I actually have three businesses, I guess I am not good at focussing!!

My first and most lucrative business is called TJ Solutions, in this I provide accounting services to small businesses.
My other businesses are way more fun - TeeJay Bags manufactures and retails a reusable pvc bag for children to use in school canteens
TJ Creations manufactures and retails designer patient/hospital gowns for ill, bedridden people.

None of the businesses take up all my time and none of them earn a huge amount of money so this blog is about charting my journey towards actually making these businesses successful. I will be focussing on the two that don't include accounting services if you are wondering!

ok bye for now next time I will tell you how I plan to move forward with my businesses

ciao for now..................

No comments:

Post a Comment